Crystal Reports FIX: Report Name Wasn’t Specified

Leave a comment Standard

So when I looked online for the solution to this problem the only post I could find about it was on one of those, “you have to pay for this to view the answer” websites I completely hate. Since when does information as simple as error fixing have to cost money?!?

Eventually I did figure out the problem. It was pulling the stored procedure from the wrong database. So I went in, changed the database connection, verified the database again, and then updated the stored procedure and everything worked fine and dandy.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s